Begin by selecting the correct option:
Option 1: If you already have or have had a child attend Clio Area Schools
Please click here and access your current ParentVue account to register your new student. If you have never activated your ParentVue account, please call the appropriate building for assistance.
Option 2: If you are enrolling a NEW student into Clio Area Schools and are a NEW FAMILY to Clio Schools:
You will need to create a ParentVue account using this link to begin the online registration process.
1. Under the login space, click the "More Options" tab and then click “Create a New Account".
2. It will step you through the process of setting up an account
3. Once you have created your account, you will receive an email that will prompt you to create a password for your account.
4. Use the username and password you created to login to Online Registration.
5. Click on the "Online Registration" tab in the upper right corner.
6. Once you have completed the registration process, the school building will be notified that you have completed your registration. If as a part of the online registration process, you have uploaded a valid (seal showing) birth certificate and current proof of residency your application will be put in a queue to be processed. If you opted not to upload the needed documents, your application will be put on hold until you bring the documents to the Administration Building.
7. If you have multiple students to register, under the student tab of the online registration, you can click "Add New Student".
Important Tips to help the online registration process go smoothly