Thursday, November 27, 2014

Welcome!  Please sign the guest book.  I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks and have a great day!

I love your web-site! I hope my son is in your class next year!
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy that you will still be my neighbor. I will hope that we can still borrow things from each other. I love your sight and the cute pics. The girls are sooooo big. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. I will see you soon. love ya joy
Neat website I hope Ashley will be in your class this year when will we know??
I hope you are having a great summer. We are too. I like your Web site. Abbey and I looked at it and she got very excitied for the first time about 1st grade. We both hope she will be in your class. It will be a great year for her. We are looking forward to it.
Thank you sooo much for helping Annette. Every time she does a good job reading(without giving up) I paint her nails. So far she's 3 for 3!!
I like you updated site and pictures of the new baby with her big sisters! I cannot wait to meet her!
love the website and how you live down my street so see ya soon ~Justice
Hello,
My daughter Katelyn Reynolds is really excited about having you for a teacher and learning from you. This will be a great year.
Hi testing this out, looking forward a great year
(New Message)