General rules and regulations for safe conduct on Clio Area Schools buses. The school is interested in safe, efficient transportation of all students in our district.
1. Respect the driver and follow all directions.
2. Be orderly, keep the bus clean, and do not liter.
3. Remain in your assigned seat.
4. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
5. Yelling, improper language, or gestures will not be tolerated.
6. No pushing, hitting, fighting, or use of any kind.
7. Use or possession of tobacco, alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
8. Always pass in front of the bus when crossing the road.
9. Do not put any part of your body out of the bus window.
10. Objects or behavior causing injury or disruption are not permitted.
11. Animals are not allowed on the bus (without prior permission of driver).
12. You and your parent are responsible for vandalism.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION which could result in student suspension from the bus. If a student is suspended from the bus, the parent is responsible for transportation.